- 5g olive oil
- 350g drinking water
- Mixing bowl
Silicone baking mold* (rectangular 24cm)
- Pre-heat your oven to 170C.
- In a mixing bowl, empty the dry mix and add 350ml water, mix slightly then add 5g of olive oil.
- Whisk properly for about a minute to achieve a homogeneous mix (you will notice that the texture of the mix becomes like a dough so you can use your hands to place it into the mold)
- Add your add-ons** (kindly check below for the list of suggested add-ons to match the different flavors and maintain the labeled nutrition facts)
- Empty in a rectangular silicone* mold (maximum size 24cm)
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes (exact time depends on your oven)
Suggested quantities for add-ons** to obtain the same nutrition facts listed for the finished product:
- 10g dry apricots diced into pieces of 2-3mm
- 10g walnuts broken into pieces of 2-3mm
*High quality silicone molds are our best suggestion the product is prone to stick to other types of molds due to its low fat content, if regular molds are used, make sure to line them with high quality baking sheet.
**All mixes can be baked any add-on, however, add-ons enhance the flavor and improve the texture of the baked goods.
Food Safety tips:
- Use a safe silicone mold manufactured by a reputed manufacturer to avoid the migration of the mold components into your product to avoid potential health hazards.
- Washing hands before and after touching food items reduces the hazard of microbiological contamination that might potentially lead to food poisoning.
- Our dry mixes are made with treated ingredients and egg white is pasteurized, however, it is recommended to ensure the dough is thoroughly baked before consumption.