PROTEI-CAKE –VEGAN - PINÃ COLADA
- 5g coconut oil
- 350g coconut water
- 100g fresh
pineapple dicedinto small cubes of around 0.5cm
- Mixing bowl
- Silicone baking mold* (round shape 12cm diameter) or muffin molds (you will need between 9 and 10 depending on the recipe)
Pre-heatyour oven to 170C.
- In a mixing bowl, empty the dry mix and add 350ml coconut water, mix slightly then add 5g of olive oil.
- Whisk properly for about a minute to achieve a homogeneous mix (the
texture mightbecome thicker as you mix, do not add more liquids as the cake will still bake properly with a thick texture)
- Add the pineapple cubes and whisk for one minute
- Empty in the round silicone* mold (maximum size 12cm) or the muffin molds (for you to reach the same nutrition facts mentioned on the label, empty 75g of raw mix in every muffin mold to obtain a 65g baked muffin)
- Bake for 45 - 50 minutes (exact time depends on the mold size and your oven)
*High quality silicone molds are our best suggestion
**All mixes can be baked
Food Safety tips:
- Use a safe silicone mold manufactured by a reputed manufacturer to avoid the migration of the mold components into your product to avoid potential health hazards.
- Washing hands before and after touching food items reduces the hazard of microbiological contamination that might potentially lead to food poisoning.
- Our dry mixes are made with treated ingredients and egg white is pasteurized, however, it is recommended to ensure the dough is thoroughly baked before consumption.