- 5g olive oil
- 350g drinking water (you can substitute 150g of water with either fresh orange juice, non-dairy milk, or low fat milk, etc…)
- Mixing bowl
Silicone baking mold* (round shape 12cm diameter) or muffin molds (you will need between 9 and 10 depending on the recipe)
- Pre-heat your oven to 170C.
- In a mixing bowl, empty the dry mix and add 350ml water, mix slightly then add 5gof olive oil.
- Whisk properly for about a minute to achieve a homogeneous mix (You will notice that the texture of the mix becomes thicker as you mix, do not add more liquids as the cake will still bake properly with a thick texture)
- Add your add-ons** (kindly check below for the list of suggested add-ons to match the different flavors and maintain the labeled nutrition facts)
- Empty in the round silicone* mold (maximum size 12cm) or the muffin molds (for you to reach the same nutrition facts mentioned on the label, empty 75g of raw mix in every muffin mold to obtain a 65g baked muffin)
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes (exact time depends on the mold size and your oven)
Suggested quantities for add-ons** to obtain the same nutrition facts listed for the finished product:
- 10g date cubes
- 10g pecan or walnut
*High quality silicone molds are our best suggestion since the product is prone to stick to other types of molds due to its low fat content, if regular molds are used, make sure to line them with high quality baking sheet.
**All mixes can be baked plain without any add-on, however, add-ons enhance the flavor and improve the texture of the baked goods.
Food Safety tips:
- Use a safe silicone mold manufactured by a reputed manufacturer to avoid the migration of the mold components into your product to avoid potential health hazards.
- Washing hands before and after touching food items reduces the hazard of microbiological contamination that might potentially lead to food poisoning.
- Our dry mixes are made with treated ingredients and egg white is pasteurized, however, it is recommended to ensure the dough is thoroughly baked before consumption.